The Guernsey County Community Development Corporation is looking for a full time seasoned professional to fill the role of Sales and Marketing Specialist. The Sales and Marketing Specialist will be responsible for executing marketing strategies, assisting with campaign development, analyzing the effectiveness of the various campaigns and developing lead donor programs.
- An Associates or Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Advertising or related discipline, is preferred but not required
- Two + years of sales and marketing experience, including social media, outside sales experience preferred but not required
- Strong understanding of computer, Microsoft and publishing programs
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Excellent analytical, communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of local area (Guernsey, Noble and Belmont Counties)
- Ability to analyze data to determine campaign efficiency
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Strong organizational skills are required
- Create and execute lead donor and sponsor programs
- Proficiency with WordPress and/or other website development tools
- Experience working in the nonprofit industry is a plus
We offer excellent work/life balance and 4 weeks paid vacation/time off.
Typical work day is 8 am to 4:30 p.m. M-F but flexible scheduling is possible. Some weekends are required (typically 2 to 3 weekends a year).
Hourly pay is dependent upon experience.
Please send cover letter, resume and a minimum of 3 references to P.O. Box 1175 Wheeling Ave. Cambridge, Ohio 43725 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Walk-ins will not be accepted.
Deadline to apply is December 16th by 4:30 p.m.